Whass up?

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Thank you!

I’d like to thank the following people for being at my birthday party resp remembering me via phone calls, cards, emails or sms's. Gosh, I hope I haven't forgotten anybody :) Here you are:

Party animals:
D&J&H from Sweden
U from Ireland
A from Denmark
E from Norway
R&K from Switzerland
S from Switzerland
R from Australia/Switzerland
K from US
U from Sweden
R from Sweden
A from Switzerland
K from Germany

Cards:
A from Australia
K from Sweden
A&K from Jersey
M&J from Norway

Flowers sent:
E&S from Sweden
K&G with families from Sweden

Phone calls:
H from Switzerland
Y&D from Sweden
M&B from the Netherlands
P from Northern Ireland
M from Sweden
JH from Norway

Emails/sms’s:
B from Australia
M from Switzerland
H from Denmark
K&S from Sweden (temp in Thailand)
R in Germany
P&A from Switzerland
M&HR from Switzerland
N from Switzerland
G from Switzerland
B from Switzerland (thanks also for the book!)
G&D from Switzerland
K from US

I must say again, I am a lucky person with so many friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home