Whass up?

Monday, October 23, 2006

Teary-eyed

Last guests left this morning. I'm now feeling teary-eyed. It was so nice to have most of my friends here visiting over the weekend, and I feel a bit deflated being on my own again.

I miss not having my friends around me on convenient distances! Thanks to all of you who took the trouble of actually travelling from quite far to see me!

As you may imagine, there are lotsa things to say from the parties this weekend, and I promise I will blog about it, just give me some time...

6 Comments:

  • At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Topic: Teary-eyed

    Thank YOU for the invitation and the great party time.
    I'm sure all of us had a lot of fun and whenever possible we will come again!

    I'm looking forward to what you are going to blog :-))

    Ze German

     
  • At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Topic: Teary-eyed

    I only can say the same like Ze German! It was very, very funny! Look at the pics over this blog ;o)
    OK, I'm from Switzerland, but it's very, very nice from the other people to come from so far away! This is Friendship.

    Thank YOU for the hammergeiler (Don't know in English) evening.

    Friendgirl (!) Blacky ;o)

     
  • At 4:11 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    I am indeed a lucky person with such good friends!

     
  • At 11:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    To quote Haraucourt:" Partir, cést mourir un peu"

     
  • At 6:17 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    Hello R :)...so to part is to die a little...

     
  • At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ha ha, good joke, but for you others not getting it, Partir means "To leave".

     

Post a Comment

<< Home