Whass up?

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Confrontation

Since flatmate didn't wanna speak the short time he was "home" this evening (btw not even bothering to say hello to my friends being here), I suggested we have that talk when he got home. Still waiting, and it's almost 2 o'clock in the morning. Now, I would like to challenge the men reading this blog: what is it with men not wanting to confront issues? In my mind if you have a problem you solve it.

Talking about it is a good start. If you just sweep the problem under the carpet, it's not gonna go away (like "ze perfect manager" who I happen to know and who commented on the blog recently and who suggested that to part is to die a little...here's a hint...he's not ze perfect manager but the one who was an expert on sweeping all sorts of problems under the carpet...btw he still thinks they disappeared :).

So, guess it's a story to be cont'd...

2 Comments:

  • At 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow,well, not commenting on this would mean proving you right. We can't have that. I will look under the carpet and see what problems are still lying there to be solved. I bet you they are gone by now, or?

    To leave is to die a little....

     
  • At 3:15 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    But you're a sweetheart anyway :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home