Whass up?

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The big party

So on Saturday we had the big party. Starting at three in the afternoon at my place with snacks (prepared by Putz-Peter, my private handyman) and of course lotsa drinks. I had beer, white wine, red wine, booze, prosecco and even water and icetea!

There were 16 of us, who mingled, talked, laughed and had a good time in general. I held a short presentation so that the people who hadn't met before got an introduction, using little anecdotes about each one.

Despite the fact that I had told people not to bring presents, guess what? They did. But I gotta hand it to them, they kept it to consumables. I really do not need more "thingies" than I already have. So thank you guys!

Then at about 19.30 we headed downtown to the restaurant I had reserved: http://www.dooyoo.de/bars-cafes-international/apfelkammer/ (unfortunately only in German) where we enjoyed the menu previously blogged about. Great food, great service!

At about 23.30 we were a really happy bunch, and quite a bit louder than at three in the afternoon :)...at which time we headed to my usual place for more drinks and some sweaty (!) dancing. It was absolutely fabulous to party with so many of my friends!

So friends and family, in five years we'll do it again ;)

2 Comments:

  • At 11:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Headline: The big party



    Hello You! Thanx indeed 4 the Big Party! Was nice to meet all you people that were there.

    ... and yes, we were a bit louder @23.30! ... and we got even louder after that!

     
  • At 12:02 AM, Blogger Annika said…

    And from what I understand even louder after three o'clock when we left...;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home