Whass up?

Friday, October 27, 2006

Flatmate

So haven't gotten any requests for follow-up on flatmate. Except for the local people who asked. I will take that as being "polite", not asking about bad things. Just in case you wondered, flatmate finally showed up at 2.30 in the morning two days ago. I had finally given up, going to bed, but since I had a cunning plan (leaving the key in the door on the inside, meaning he had to ring the bell to get in) I got him.

We had a bit of an argument, he didn't understand why he had to move out (told ya, being a man and all). But he understands. Or so I would like to think. Not that I've seen him until late tonight when he walked into "my" bar. At which time I thought it would be a good time to leave. So did. Taking a taxi on my own. He can walk home for all I care...revenge is sweet :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home