Whass up?

Friday, October 27, 2006

Character

Apparently I have none. This evening a few sms's were flying around like "are you going out tonight?", answer "yes, when and where?". You can guess the rest. I just got home. It's almost 2 o'clock. In the morning. Oh dear. And I really really intended to go home early. After all, I have class tomorrow. But it wasn't to be. And this late at night I get to think about Shakespeare (shake that beer, which was a joke from last Saturday BTW). To be or not to be. Well, I guess I be :)...and for ze Swiss here, please don't use that grammar irl :)

Tonight was really funny actually. A new band played, but in the audience were other band members (3 bands to be exact...and yes I know them now being a regular). Competition. Band guests were invited to the stage. Played. Got intense. We all went singing. And I turned into a xylophone if not player so a holder. You know, holding the wooden thingie they play on.

I also danced with one of the guys who plays in a band, well he didn't play tonight but normally he does, and he actually could dance. Sort of. My experience, which is a bit "back-dated" (remember the 80's?) is that guys who play in bands cannot dance. Purely because they never get the chance to practice. Good to know I was wrong. Sorta ;)

Anyway, it was fun and sometimes that's all that matters. Right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home