Whass up?

Thursday, October 19, 2006

160 years old

Told ya the two teachers we have had so far aren't the brainiest (new word!) I've come across. The temp one that we had for two days told us the following story:

There was this guy who got to be 160 years old (here I thought that my German was not good enough so I asked, did you really say 160? Yes, she said. I asked again, 1-6-0 and not 1-1-6 (sounds really alike in German) and she responded yes). Ok, I guess this is where I really started to doubt her ability.

She continued: He smoked 3 packs of cigs a day and still went on to be 160 years old. Yeah, right! However, I think the message that she wanted to get across was that attitude matters more than healthy living. And I can live with that, being a smoker.

PS. There are various data on the oldest person in the world. They go from 122-128 years old. To be honest, I don't think I wanna go down that road...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home