Whass up?

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Bodyguard

As it turns out I have one. Or five. My usual place. Any guy who puts their arm around me, or in any way approaches me gets first the glare and then a brush-off from the staff. I love it.

Like tonight, I was surrounded by four guys. The staff kinda made eye contact to make sure I was ok. Hell, who isn't ok with four guys asking for your attention? But it's still very nice to feel protected, because after all, they may be like the ETH guy. Not that he was threatening, and even if he would've been I can usually handle it. At one point he asked: "I don't think you're interested in me". I leaned over, and whispered back "I think you're right". Cat-and-mouse-game, love it. Especially when I'm the cat...

So bodyguards, I'm all for it. Makes me feel like Whitney Houston :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home