Whass up?

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Shoulder pads

So went out tonight, to experience the "Dörflifest". And since I had gotten good feedback on my skirt I decided to wear it. Only, I didn't have a jacket to go with it, so was searching my wardrobe and magically I found something. Something that had me going way back...and yes, it relates to a guy. And since I'm too much of a lady, hahahaha, I won't reveal it here.

Anyway, funny thing was that the jacket had shoulder pads...if you're old enough you remember the 80's where shoulder pads were big. So had to cut them off before wearing it. So did.

And whaddaya know, ended up in the place where I often go. Eventually. And they were like "you look different". Was kinda hoping for "you look good", but guess we have to work on that.

Goes to show that appearance is nothing, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home