Whass up?

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Psycho

OK, was doing my usual observing thing, when this guy approached me. Started to talk, and he wasn't a quitter. I can be quite cold when I want to, and trust me I was. He first began with Swiss German. My response was "I don't speak your language" (in German). He continued and finally we started to have a conversation.

Turns out he was quite "interesting". He first said he was Swiss. I said I'm sorry. That didn't stop him. He continued "I'm a psychotherapist", and I went "well, can it be worse?". It could.

I won't bore you with the stuff but it did involve S&M, dark rooms, but only as he said "for scientific research reasons". Yeah right :)

And you know what? He works for the university here in Z, ETH. Not the first weird person I met from there I tell you. Another one who I saw yesterday, quite a fat guy dressed in a tight glittery outfit with high heals. Apparently is a professor at the university. Are there any "normal" people there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home