Whass up?

Friday, August 25, 2006

Takes one to know one

Had the dinner party tonight. It was fun. Good guests, good food (?), well I think so, good drinks, good company in general.

Only 3 of them had to work the next day so left early-ish. A friendgirl and I kept on talking. We do not know each other that well, but have been friends for about 3 years. Sometimes she gets a bit argumentative when having a few. I know what that is like. It's exactly like I get. Sometimes :)...ok, friends of mine...here's space for comments :)

Anyway, tonight I didn't feel like arguing, so kept on saying "can we change the subject please?". And eventually we did. So we ended on a good note. Actually I'm not sure we even argued, it was more like "why don't you wanna learn Swiss German?". Well, to anybody not from here it's obvious. But let's not go there...ok?

The one thing we did agree on was the guy in Lost. The dangerous and not-so-nice one, the blond, remember him? First time we were interested in the same type of man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home