Whass up?

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Mating

OK, so this evening it was a 50-50 chance I'd go out. But considering it was dressage on Eurosport, topped by a Swedish movie dubbed to German on another channel, I didn't really have a choice.

So decided to go out and observe the mating rituals of the Zürich tribe. Indeed an interesting pastime. Wonder if somebody with a PhD ever made a degree on this particular subject?

Anyway, I was gonna report back to you that it actually exists some "normal" people. Until I met this guy.

So the so called normal people consisted of three girls exposing bare skin, singing along, having the moves. The guys in turn did some undressing like taking t-shirts off, flexing their muscles. You know. The Zürich tribe, doing the mating rituals. Just another evening out, right?

And gotta admit, I did enjoy the taking the t-shirt off thingie :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home