Whass up?

Friday, December 29, 2006

Texas men II

Next one up was a "real" cowboy, or so I thought. He passed and I asked if I could take a pic. Yes.


He claimed to be a real cowboy, but said he now worked as a fisherman in Alaska. Had I perhaps seen him on a tv show there? No. He started to flirt heavily with me, claiming "I'm not trying to hit on you" to which I responded you could have fooled me. Don't think he was used to witty women. He proceeded to tell a joke and mid-thru my friend and I said simultaneously "I've heard that one before". Poor thing, I almost felt sorry for him. He was trying so hard :). But I danced with him. And he wasn't a quitter. He went on asking are you married? Does it matter I said. How old are you? How old would you like me to be? But bless him, he thought I was 29 :)

Finally he realized I was taking him for a ride (pun intended)...and took a hike. Which was good since bodyguard and friend showed up. All in all, we had a fun evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home