Whass up?

Friday, December 29, 2006

Bull-riding

No visit to Texas is complete without seeing bull-riding. So next day we did.

http://www.billybobstexas.com/

The largest honky-tonk-place in the world! Normally there would be around 6,000 people, but since we chose to go on the 23rd of Dec, it was much less. Which I very much appreciated, don't think I could've taken on 6,000 Texans :)

Unfortunately this date also meant that it wasn't the top bull-riders performing. In fact, out of the six we saw none of them lasted more than 4 seconds! 8 seconds is considered acceptable. I tried to get pictures but they hardly hit the arena before they fell off. Wimps!


PS. Of course I tried it myself, so am now the proud owner of a pic of me on a bull, with an audience cheering in the background :)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home