Whass up?

Friday, December 29, 2006

Lunch

The next day it was time to meet another friend. Well, actually somebody who used to be my boss. But that didn't seem to have affected him too badly. He looked great.

He came and collected me, and we took a drive around Dallas.


And I learned that in Dallas you drive. Walking is not an option. Public transportation hardly exists. It's basically a city where people work, not live, even though they are trying to change this fact. Fort Worth on the other hand has a cute little city area, which is far more European and lively.

We went for lunch (this is where I got ID'd :) and again I had a great time. Especially after the two frozen drinks :)...no really, very good lunch and a nice catching up afternoon.

Again I got a ride home, and it turned out that this friend loved dogs. He was really impressed with the Great Dane, who was very friendly as long as his "Mum" introduced the guest. If not, you could expect really loud barks...fortunately we got along fine (the dog and I).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home