Whass up?

Friday, December 29, 2006

Presents

I had agreed with my friends in Dallas not to exchange any Christmas presents. Or so I thought. My thinking was that seeing each other is present enough, and carrying things back and forth to Europe was not making a whole lotta sense.

Did they listen? Of course not. So I really felt a bit stupid, since I didn't bring anything (except for the chocolate, which is a must anyway when you come from Switzerland). Got the coolest-looking necklace and bracelet...fitting a cowgirl. See for yourself!


My other friend gave me a lottery ticket, where you could win 14M $. I immediately said we'll share that. It was only until he told me that you have to be a citizen in Texas in order to cash the winnings in, I realized he was pulling my leg. HAHAHA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home