Whass up?

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The chef

Remember that course I was attending? The really bad one? At least until the sorta funny teacher showed up. Anyway this course. This evening we had a get-together with the funny attendances.

We had talked about it many times, since one of the guys was a chef. Or claimed to be. When he had delayed the dinner he promised us about 3 times, we changed our opinion of him and thought it was because he couldn't cook. Guess we were wrong.

Only, he claimed he had no real kitchen so I invited the people to my place. Said you can cook here. So the people arrived. But the chef didn't. We agreed to give him an hour, and then calling the pizza-courier. Good thing we didn't have to in the end.

He did show up, carrying food. Which he mostly prepared at home (so much for not having a kitchen, huh?).

So finally we had mushroom soup, beef with pepper sauce and "spƤtzli" (a local so called speciality) and icecream with hot berry sauce. Not bad if I may say so myself. And he certainly did :)...

As a plus he didn't destroy my kitchen. Only added a few spots on my already spotted carpet...berry sauce and pepper sauce. But hey, that's what gives a kitchen "personality", right?

2 Comments:

  • At 3:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you have carpet in the kitchen?

     
  • At 12:35 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    I know what you're thinking, but when I moved in I just couldn't stand the amount of brown thrown in my face. The whole floor is covered in very brown tiles.

    So I bought a mat at IKEA to cover it up. It's not really a bedroom type-of-carpet. But it certainly is time for cleaning it again. Will have to wait until summer though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home