Whass up?

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Flatmate

So candidate 1 turned up. She wanted a room to rent for a longer period. She spent 5 min looking around, and then left. Don't think she'd be the ideal candidate anyway, since I don't think we shared one interest. But she was nice in a "working-for-non-profit-org's"-kinda way. And she had spent 4 years in Eastern Europe! See? Not one interest in common.

Candidate No 2 was interesting. A 28-year-old guy from India. He only wants a room for 2 weeks, since he's moving into his own flat after that. So he will move in on Saturday. He was very nice, and stayed 50 min. Nice conversation, nice guy. Have a feeling my friends were right (ouch, that hurts!). But since I never really before was actively looking for a flatmate (it just happened), I think I'm excused.

5 Comments:

  • At 8:54 PM, Blogger Walter said…

    You're excused. ;)

     
  • At 8:58 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    Ah gee, thanks :)...personally I think it's maybe because I get along better with guys. But on the other hand I have a lot of fun with my friendgirls too. Hey, I'm even confusing myself now.

     
  • At 3:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    re: Flatmate

    why do I have the feeling this will end in tears? lucky its only for two weeks. probably not enough time for the inevitable problems to occur.

     
  • At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Topic: flatmate

    GOOD LUCK !

    Ze German

     
  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    What inevitable problems?

    Thanks Ze German :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home