Whass up?

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Sms

Sms is the abbreviation for Short Message Service. In Europe we know all about it. For the American readers: this is like email on Blackberries. A quick way of communicating with people. Brilliant!

Only, got my monthly invoice from Orange today. 379 sms's (text messages) and one mms (multi-media service meaning a picture sent). Oh dear. That's a lot. In one month.

OK, so I'm a communicating type of person. And it costs. Not that much I admit, but still. 379 messages in one month. I really have to cut down. Difficult though. It's such an easy way to keep in touch with people all over the world. Instantly. Guess that's what I like about the whole thing. Instantly. Immediate. Now. Why wait if you can do it right this second? OK, I have to admit it's fun too. Don't have the same feeling about cleaning (don't, ever, since I have "Putz-Peter") or ironing (yes, I do it myself but not very often). You get my drift?

Instant is good. Living for today is good. Now is brilliant. And "Tomorrow is another day".

PS. My middle name is not Scarlett, but I wish it was...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home