Whass up?

Monday, August 28, 2006

Shower drain

OK, so it was time again to remove "aaaagh-that's-disgusting" things from the shower drain. Since I'm not very good at it (puking reflexes going as I think about it) I asked the "inmate". His solution to the problem was to pour baking powder down the drain. Excusez-moi. That's not exactly gonna help if you know there is about 2 kg's of hair down there. Yeah, so ok mine, cannot help it. I'm kinda like a dog in the hair losing department. And like a dog I grow new hairs, so no balding just yet :)

But like all things, better do it myself. So did. Fished as many hairs out as I could. Still 1,5 kg's down there though, so a friend of mine has promised to come by with a drainage thingie, like a pump or something.

Friends, where would I be without them? At least the ones with tools...;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home