Whass up?

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Dinner party

Am having a small dinner party tomorrow. Only 4 people. But it still takes some planning. This is what I planned.

Starter: Bread sticks, cheese and chips. (Yes I know, not very healthy but delish).

Main: My very famous chili chicken (the one that the inmate ate all of, and left nothing to me) with potatoes made in the oven with olive oil and rosmarin from the balcony. Always a winner. Salad on the side.

Dessert: The always reliable Toffifee. Really tasty chocolate thingies containing nuts, cream, chocolate (obviously) and whatever else that makes it delicious. Only problem is, can I stop myself from eating it before the guests arrive?

OK, and wine. At first there'll be a spumante/bubbly white...and then red or white according to preference. With the coffee it could be anything from the "bar". Before I learned to cook I realized the only way to make your guests feel good is to feed them drinks BEFORE the dinner. I don't think that is necessary any more...:)...but look forward to the feedback.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home