Whass up?

Friday, June 02, 2006

Schattemal

This expression I have now heard for two months in German class. I think it's supposed to say "schau te mal" but not sure, meaning 'look here'. One of our teachers use this expression all the time and I have come to think it means "listen up you idiots" but in a nice way :)

The teacher is indeed nice, so nothing bad said about him. And I for one feel like an idiot at times in class, especially when it comes to grammatics. I just cannot muster the interest in learning when it comes to gram's. Talking? Yes big time. But grammatics? Not me I'm afraid. Don't understand, don't want to understand.

And get extremely irritated when there are people in class better in grasping the contents of grammatics. Competitive, me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home