Whass up?

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Introducing

Remember the blog item about introducing people? Like I do, and not others to me? Anyway, yesterday I was a bit irritated since LB went out in the evening. I asked him when I could expect him back. He said eleven-ish. Fine.

Didn't feel too good (bad cold due to sandals etc) so went to bed early. But since I knew I would wake up when he got home, I kinda waited a bit longer than I normally would. Finally gave up and went to sleep. And sure enough. Woke up when he got home. About 12.30 pm.

No big deal. I was able to go back to sleep. But this evening I asked him why. Turns out he was on his way home when he met a friend of mine. They had only met one time before at a party of mine. But hooked up again. I am so happy to introduce people, and this time it isn't so late :)...so not fishing...or am I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home