Whass up?

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Guest book

I have one. In fact, I'm on my third. Mind you, it's been about 20 years since I started. Got the first one as a gift from an aunt. At the time I thought it was a bit, well you know, embarrassing. Now I'm older and wiser and realize it was a splendid idea. I can when I want to go back and read something and whoops I'm back in time and remember the evening when it was written. And the people.

The only problem right now is that I have many friends from other countries. And even though I encourage them to write in whatever language they want to, I cannot always read and understand it. They are all very nice and translate it to me. Like tonight. In Macedonian. But you know what? In a couple of years, I won't remember. Sorry to say, but I do not have a memory like an elephant. I have just learned to find my way around Zürich...and I have lived here almost 4 years :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home