Whass up?

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Cailler

Was on my way to a meeting in the city today when I got stopped by one of these market research people. Unfortunately I didn't have time, but I went back afterwards. You see, investing 20 min in answering questions about chocolate would render me a gift worth of 30 CHF! Chocolate of course. Who was I to say no?

It was all silly questions like which wrapping do you like best. Would you buy more in the future than today. Cailler (the brand) vs Lindt and so forth. I cannot believe companies invest in this crap, but yet it is said (by marketing people of course) that it's money well invested.

Anyway, since they ran out of gifts I had to wait while they were getting more. And wait. And wait. Finally they asked me if I would accept two gifts of the red one instead of black. Further inquiry revealed that the black bag included a chocolate spoon and the red one not. A chocolate spoon? What the f... is that? About as useful as a rice cooker or a spaghetti measuring device I suspect. So I gracefully accepted two of the red gifts. Chocolate worth of 60 CHF!!!

For all of you chocolate lovers out there this company is still around this week. Hotel St Gotthard conference center close to HB. Run...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home