Whass up?

Monday, December 04, 2006

Christmas cards

Gosh I'm good. Otherwise I'm an expert in pushing things to do to the future. But from experience I know how fast time goes. So when I had some time on my hands this afternoon I decided to get it over and done with. The Christmas cards. Yes I know, I'm not a fan of actual cards, you know the paper ones but for these people I have to. Older people with no internet access. And I know I'm gonna get from them, so have to return the favour. And they're only five.

I really want to also. It's a nice thing to do. So put on some Christmas music on the cd-player, poured a glass of glühwein (ok, it was white wine since I didn't have any glühwein but I'm great in pretending :) and got going. And I don't only write Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. I write more like a letter. You know...words. Lots of them. Like in my blog :)

Fortunately all my German-speaking friends have access to email, so didn't need to bother with writing German...phew!

Btw had my first meeting today in ze German language. It went fine. I was proud of myself.

And I skipped the traditional Christmas cards and sent the ones from Mouth- and footpainting artists that I support. More beautiful pics and some money for the poor guys without limbs. A small gesture, but better than nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home