Whass up?

Sunday, December 03, 2006

New flatmate

So the Indian guy moved in yesterday, and I showed him around the kitchen saying that he was welcome to use whatever he could find there (except for my food obviously). He asked if I had a rice-cooker. Excuse me? Do I look like a person who would own a rice-cooker? I don't even know what one looks like, but suspect it cooks rice.

And I was amazed how much creams, lotions and other bathroom products this guy has. Much more than I have. I haven't checked them, but I suspect there is no anti-wrinkle amongst them :)...seeing he's only 28.

But he seems nice and considerate enough, and he already wants to extend his stay. And who am I to say no to some extra money?

4 Comments:

  • At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    whats wrong with a rice cooker?
    You should get one, they are great

     
  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger Annika said…

    Hmmm, I don't eat much rice so maybe not.

     
  • At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    misundersanding..

    It was rather a question ...more like ...
    can I bring in mine..!!!

    cant believe our co-habitation started on a miscommunicated note...

    Your naive,
    rice addicted flatmate

     
  • At 11:41 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    Ok, so bring your "rice-cooker" in...I'm all for new things :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home