Whass up?

Sunday, December 03, 2006

DVD collection

My collection to date includes 311 movies. What can I do when they almost always dub the stuff into German here? And learning German is not the answer, since I refuse to see a movie where the lips do not synchronize to what's said. And fyi Mel Gibson doesn't speak German.

I have even numbered and categorized the dvd's into Comedy, Thriller, Drama, Action, Classic, Documentary, Horror, Music, Strange and Really bad. Sometimes I can be disturbingly organized :)

4 Comments:

  • At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I dont think Mel speaks Aramaic either, but that didnt stop him making a film in that language

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger Annika said…

    Aramaic is a language? Sounds like a perfume or perhaps a cognac...

     
  • At 2:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Topic: DVD Collection

    311 movies obviously need to be organised !
    Let's check the system when I'm visiting you the next time. You know a DVD afternoon following the night we have been out to party is always a time to recover :-)

    Ze German

     
  • At 11:00 AM, Blogger Annika said…

    Good idea!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home