Whass up?

Friday, November 03, 2006

Time difference

Yes, I admit I have problems with this at times (pun intended!), but look at this email from a friend :) "I said I'd let you know if/when I'd be home over the weekend. I'll most likely be out on Friday night. I'll be home 'til about noon on Saturday morning, but as thats friday night for you its probably a bad time. No plans for sunday as yet but I'll probably be home in the morning out in the afternoon and home in the evening. Sunday evening, which is sunday morning for you, is probably a good bet. B is 9 hours ahead of Zurich. (12 noon in Zurich = 9pm in B)".

OK, I'm still not confused about the time difference, but very much confused over her movements over the weekend :)

2 Comments:

  • At 2:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OK, OK, next time I'll just go with

    "Sunday evening is probably a good bet. B is 9 hours ahead of Zurich"

    and the first part is almost always true.

    but dont make me have to think and be concise in emails - I get enough of that at work. email to friends is for blathering

     
  • At 10:14 AM, Blogger Annika said…

    OK, it also gives me something to blog about :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home