Whass up?

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Gonorrhoea

For those of you who cannot see the borat-link of deleted scenes (which I watch over and over, since they are so very funny)...here's a written version of the gonorrhoea scene:

Doctor: How did you get gonorrhea?
Borat: From a make-a sexy time. I have had gonorrhea many times. Ze ladies very much like Borat, high-five (does high-five with the doctor). I have also had other disease in this area.
Doctor: Do you know what they were?
Borat: I once catche herpes from my sister.
Doctor: That means you had sexual relations with your sister.
Borat: Yes.
Doctor: And is that unusual in your country?
Borat: Only of a feast of Zürich (he actually says something else, but it does sound like Zürich :)
Doctor: Did you ever had sexual relations with any other family member?
Borat: No, I amma not sick.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Headline: Gonorrhoea

    Have seen. Love it!

     
  • At 7:51 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    Black humour...love it too! Even though he makes fun of women (that's a daring thing to do in these days :)...respect!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home