Whass up?

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Spoiled


I am indeed a spoiled person. Yesterday a friend of mine showed up, carrying food. First he helped with picking the chilis (ok, I could do that) and then he used a needle and thread to hang them all up to dry! I'm not the housewifey type in case you hadn't picked that up already.

Then he made dinner: lambrack, wild pig, roasted potatoes, brussel sprouts, salad, red wine sauce. Oh my, was I full after that!

And today I got a late birthday gift from a class acquaintance. A box of Sprüngli delicacies, which is very delicious chocolate thingies (gungels for the Swiss!). I was instructed not to share them with anybody (like I would!!!).

Most of the time I think I am so lucky...but then people like flatmates interfere in my life, and then I have other thoughts :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home