Whass up?

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Experience

Nothing beats it. But the thing is that you don't wanna be older than you are either. Meaning, you (me?) wanna look young but still have the experience. If I honestly wanted to answer the question "do you wanna be younger?" I would say no. I am saying no. Purely because I don't wanna go through the "growing-up" experience again, doing the dog-years careerwise, being overlooked as being too young. I am frankly quite happy being who I am, AND being my age. Imagine that?

And I still think that diversity rocks. Older, younger, black, white, "farmers", academics, all of us have to live in this world and we should all learn to work together towards a better world/life. Naive, me? Nah, too old and experienced :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home