Whass up?

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Scare

Got a bit of a scare today. Went to my usual place with a friendgirl (yes, I know it's Monday but it's our favourite band). And no, we're not groupies, at least not I :)...well, we had a good time, lotsa rock'n'roll and fun.

In passing my friendgirl mentioned she sent the place some pictures, and they were posted on the website! Oh dear. But gotta admit, just checked, they are well hidden in a gallery somewhere, and there is only one of me. Decent. So phew, no probs.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Scare:

    No, WE are not groupies.... But it was very funny yesterday night... See ya soon ;o)

     
  • At 11:02 AM, Blogger Coriolis said…

    Hmmm, interesting... So where is this one picture of you? ;-)

     
  • At 7:51 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    Picture? For me to know, and for you to find out :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home