Whass up?

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Plants

Just been at my friends place, watering plants. Although I've been there numerous times, I never really noticed how friggin many plants he has. And many of them are orchids, meaning you have to be very careful watering them not leaving any water in the pots. Just after an eternity when I thought I was done, and was leaving, I realized I forgot the stairs. Two flight of stairs full of plants as well!

And to top it all off I had another flat to see to plantwise too. Ok, so it wasn't a big chore, I'm happy to do it. It was just a bit overwhelming doing it in a flat you're not used to. Or two flats actually.

But I got gifts :)...chocolate and chocolate and guess what? A Cock O'lada. Well, I hadn't seen this before either, but it's a tropic erotic resfreshing softdrink with pina colada, lychee- and cocos flavour. In the shape of you-can-guess :)

Think I will keep it just for fun...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home