Whass up?

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Karaoke From Hell

This is actually a place in Zürich. Which I very recently heard of. Now, I ought to know better than to listen to a 29-year-old recommending it. But hey, I'm open for things. So this is where we ended up tonight (after that interesting bus ride :).

I managed to steal a song list. This is what they provide (karaoke, remember?):

Black Sabbath: War pigs
The Hives: Hate to say I told you so
Metallica: Seek and destroy
Napalm death: You suffer
Nirvana: Smells like teen spirit
Rage against the machine: Killing in the name
Saint vitus: I bleed black
Turbonegro: I got erection

Ok, so I like sing-alongs. Not necessarily the above I must say. What in the hell is wrong with normal songs? Or normal names of bands?

Yes ok, there were a few I knew like "smoke on the water" and "born to be wild". Question is, am I getting old or are people just getting weirder?

3 Comments:

  • At 5:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    surely your standard long-haired headbanger singing along to Metallica cant be any wierder than the average punter at your favourite place? I know I've seen my share of wierdos there.

     
  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    Point taken :)

     
  • At 7:42 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    Thanks for the feedback, but why do I get a feeling you just posted it to promote your own sites?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home