Whass up?

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I can't live without you

Had a really interesting evening with a new friendgirl tonight. Turns out that she is tone-deaf like me. Which by no means stopped her from trying. A big part of the evening was spent "singing"...ok, "singing" is stretching it. And I'm trying to find the right word here. Think making noise is the best I can do.

"I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU"...and since none of us knew the rest we kept on going. To the mild amusement of the neighbours I'm sure :).

Got even funnier when we got down to the bus station. There were four people waiting for the bus. It got there. My friend was first in the queue. She paused. And you know, when it's like almost minus-degrees you're eager to get on. She didn't. After a little while I asked why. She said: "he has to open the door". Me: "the door is open". She went: "oh". And promptly stepped in. And no, of course she didn't have a drink before :)

My contribution was a remark to the bus driver: "If you're really lucky she won't sing to you". To which he gave me half a smile. Ok, he wasn't there to "enjoy" the prelude and he most certainly was Swiss, but still. I thought it was hilarious. At the time :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home