Whass up?

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Spain - Wien

This is a bit of an oxymoron...http://www.spanische-reitschule.com/...but I saw them many years ago back in a my home country. Very impressive. So when I read that they were coming to Zürich I made a small dance (on my own...I know, sad but you get the picture). Then I sent an email to some of my friends, asking if they would come with me. No answers. Well, I know I always go on about my good friends but I think that the Swiss ones have problems dealing with no's. They just don't like to say no. Or they don't know how. Which is why they ignored it...compare other friend who likes sweeping problems under the carpet :)

OK, so nobody wanted to join. But tonight, late, just before I left, I ran into an old acquaintance who I know like horses. So now it's up to me to find tickets for next Friday. Which I'm sure will be next to impossible. But I will try. I really really want to see this again.

Why didn't I book a ticket for myself? Well, it's just not the same doing it alone, is it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home