Whass up?

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Vaduz

Vaduz is the capital of Liechtenstein. You know that little so called country embedded in Switzerland. Where you can bury your money. And that has a monarch. Mainly they are known for having post-box companies, that probably rip off people (but that's a personal reflection).

I was there ages ago, when travelling around Europe. And what I mostly remember is that I got a stamp in my passport (yes, those were the days!). Had to wait since the office handling this were closed for lunch, and then had to pay something like a franc. But the stamp was beautiful (well, at least in comparison to all the other I had).

According to wikipedia Vaduz has around 5,000 citizens, but they are quick to point out that there is a bigger city in the country. HAHAHA! In my opinion 5,000 people doesn't make a city. It makes at a stretch a big village :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaduz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home