Whass up?

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Luzern & body language

Got a new visitor from Luzern. Welcome to my blog. Now when I know the correct location of where I am (hmmm, I still get lost often), I can figure out from where you come.

Reminds me of a conversation about body language. A friend of mine had this book which was very funny. And very true at that. They say that only 7% of what you actually say is received by the other person. Something like 70% of body language (there are various studies and opinions in this matter) is what you perceive. Tone of voice is also quite important.

I am a "feeling-type-of-person" who do believe in this. Will get the title of the book and post it later. I had a quick look, and laughed out loud. Extremely funny, but as said true at the same time. Ah gosh, if we only knew what we project!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home