Whass up?

Friday, October 06, 2006

Ohne dich

...kann ich nicht leben. Means Without you I cannot live. Or in proper English: I cannot live without you. Oh dear. Not exactly a new song text.

Was written by a guy for a friendgirl of mine. Guess she should be flattered and think she is. But still, couldn't he have come up with something more original :) ?

But I think he's kinda sweet, since he bought a present for me for being the link between them. Presents are always welcome. And I should open a dating agency and charge properly for my services :)

4 Comments:

  • At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HEADLINE: Ohne dich

    Truly unoriginal. A German band, Rammstein, have made a song titled "Ohne dich"...


    Ohne dich kann ich nicht sein
    Ohne dich!


    It's not a bad tune. I hope the friendgirl in question is unfamiliar with it though...

     
  • At 6:40 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    Yes, me too!

     
  • At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    For me, (the Song he's written for ME) the Song is very sweet, and he sings also other things then "ohne dich" ;o) You can think what you want. I had never received a present like this.
    Annika, do you tasted your present???

    See ya

     
  • At 9:22 AM, Blogger Annika said…

    Nope, not yet. Have been too busy partying over the weekend :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home