Whass up?

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Flattering

So ended up in my usual place tonight. Well, it's Friday (at least it was) and when you're young and beautiful you cannot sit at home, right? Hmmm, guess a few comments are coming right up.

Anyway, when this youngster who approached me heard that I am Scandinavian he was all over me. Big grin on his wrinkle-free face :)...ah, wow, Scandinavia he kept on repeating. And then he proceeded to me tell me how much he like it there, the beautiful women and how well everything is organized. I believe he had spent one (say one!) holiday there.

But he had a big large redeeming quality. He thought I was 32! And apparently it was a big thing that I guessed his age to be 21, when he in fact was 23! According to him the turning point was when he was 22, then age didn't matter anymore. What a cute puppy :)

PS. I politely declined to go for a drink with him and his buddy...even I have limits. Apparently :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home