Whass up?

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Naked


Remember the movie about the English guys who got unemployed and started a strip thing? Something like this happened to me today.

Was invited to this television recording session in my usual place. You know, they invite different bands and performers, place a few cameras and about 2,000 spotlights there (hey, I'm still sweating). The audience is instructed when to scream and applaud, that type of thing. Seen this now a couple of times, and it's not really my cuppa tea but hey, anything with friends is good.

However, one of the performing bands had this thing going. They entered the stage clad in long black jackets and hats. Then played a song, and how can I explain this, had a thingie hanging between their legs (I guess two really) which they played with like drums. See the pic and perhaps you'll understand. Semi-funny, but would have been so much better with some good bod's to look at!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home