Whass up?

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Geburtstag-Zitig

For normal (i.e. non-Swiss) people this means Birthday-Newspaper, and for you (ze) Germans out there it means Geburtstag-Zeitung :)

A great idea! Went to a birthday party this evening, and the birthday girls father had created a newspaper for her. Brought tears to some eyes I tell you. One sorta "extra-Mum" couldn't stop crying. I would hope from joy.

Actually it was cool. About his daughter and her life. I learned new things about this friend. That she was "difficult" in school. That she lost a lot of weight (well I knew that since I've seen her), that she has a preference for Austria when she goes on holiday (why, oh why?), that she couldn't sit still long enough for the painter to do her portrait (ok, she was three but still), that she always leave empty cig packs around...etc etc. It was very sweet.

But a bit of a horror when I appeared on a pic in this "newspaper". What exactly did I do to deserve this :) ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home