Whass up?

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

9/11

Yes, so I did all of this on 9/11. Which is not exactly a party day as such. But guess what? Not everybody was directly affected. But I guess it's one of these happenings in the world where you remember where you were, when it happened. Like people say about the shooting of JFK for example. Like I said an example, since I personally do not remember this particular event.

I do remember 9/11 though (and exactly where I was when I heard about it) and I do have a lot of empathy for what they went through and still go through. But guess what? I have bigger disasters in my life to deal with. Personal things. People close to me.

A bit like when you read in newspapers about disasters (like every day). You have to filter out a bit, otherwise it wouldn't be healthy.

And it's not birthday girls fault that she was born on this date. Besides, here in Europe it's 11/9. Day first, month after. As I understand it everything is bigger in America, but perhaps not always better :) ?

PS. Maybe the analogy wasn't the best, but if you know me...read between the lines :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home