Whass up?

Saturday, September 09, 2006

15

Had an encounter with a man (boy?) tonight. We spoke. He kinda talked to me more than what would be "normal". Didn't really hit on me, but still. And I'd like to point out that I'm not a pedophile. He is young.

After a while he gave me a note, asking me to pass it on to one of my friendgirls. OK, so then I got why he was hanging about. Gave him a piece of advice "why don't you just talk to her?". And he was acting all shy and "no, I cannot, she's with other people". Hello?

Felt like I was 15 again, you know when you passed messages around for other people and them for you. Asking "do this person have a chance with you?". Pathetic.

Who in their right (grown-up) mind would like a guy who doesn't have the guts to speak directly to you?

6 Comments:

  • At 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    But he is very nice and shy. (And NO, i didnt take him home)

     
  • At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Because.... hmmm... I don't know... Maybe because I don't know him, or have another guy???

     
  • At 1:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh come on ... just cause a guy's shy doesn't mean he might not be worthy. Heck, chicks should take it as a compliment!

     
  • At 2:34 AM, Blogger Annika said…

    As I happen to know this particular "chick" she did take it as a compliment. But did it ever occur to you that she had something better on offer...?

     
  • At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, yeah, it did "occur" to me ... however I'm standing up for the shy guys in this world! We miss out on far too many opportunities; granted, it's our own fault, but getting a stereotype label put on us that shyness is undesirable definitely isn't going to help matters any.

    P.S. I didn't mean "chick" in any way as a minimization of a woman's function in society. Perhaps I should have used something a bit more acceptable ("goddess" perhaps?); however I was trying to remain casual and "chick" just seemed to fit...

     
  • At 1:41 AM, Blogger Annika said…

    Goddess works for me :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home