Whass up?

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Entrance

Where I live we have an entrance door downstairs (yeah ok, nothing unusual there). Whenever you want to enter, you need to ring a bell of somebody who resides in the building.

Recently, and often when I leave the building (ok, not Elvis but me) the door has been open. I always close it. Thinking for safety it's better closed. Only today I didn't. Figured the company on the entrance floor was there, and they would look after whatever.

Wrong. When I got home early this evening the whole entrance door was crashed! I have lived here for 4 years, and nothing like this has ever happened before. Rang the landlord immediately, and he had heard about it half an hour before I phoned. He had already fixed somebody to come and mend it tomorrow.

Why do people do this? The friggin door was open. You have a rage problem? Kick something that won't crash. Join a boxing club. Do something that won't hurt others. Guess it's too easy a solution...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home