Whass up?

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Tuesday night

...in Zürich turned out to be great. As you know I was out with the boat. Twice actually. Because one of the friendgirls turned a bit green in the face after a while on the lake ("didn't realize it was going to be so "wavy" "...hello? There was no wind). So had to take her back to shore. Was just too nice weather though not to go back out again. So did.

Came back. Closed up the boat, and was walking to the next bar to use the bathroom and clean my hands (yes, it's kinda dirty business with the boat). Ran into a friend of a friend. And guess what? We went out. As you do.

Turns out Rosenhof (mid of Zürich Niederdorf) had live music, lotsa people, everybody outside...what can I say? I wasn't exactly gonna say "xcuse me people, I gotta leave, I have a washing machine to run" or similar so stayed. As you do :)

Good times. Sure not there'll be many more days this year with this weather so will treasure every one of them. And according to nzz (local newspaper) it'll be 29°C tomorrow. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out where I'll be...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home