Whass up?

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Shopping

OK, last thought I had on the boat today. I am planning a party in October. I know, I'm a planning type of person. Sometimes. Anyway, my thought early this year (when I initially decided to have the party) was to go shopping for some nice clothes to wear for the occasion.

That was about 6 months ago. And guess what? I still haven't done it. Yes, spent a lot of the time on the boat, but still. I am indeed a very bad shopper. Just the thought makes me shiver.

Will probably end up wearing something old (no, not like me in case you thought that!) and classy (yes, that would indeed be me :)...

2 Comments:

  • At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope there is no dress-code at the party.
    We had this too long within the company :-))
    Ze German

     
  • At 1:32 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    No dress code...promise :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home