Whass up?

Monday, August 07, 2006

Music

I love music. I just don't know anything about it. At home I listen mostly to classic, but out in town I prefer live. Whatever it is. Funny that, that I don't know shit about music, since I have friends who either work in the business, or are musicians themselves. Coming to think of it, I even lived with one (musician) for a year. Long time ago though.

Music for me means a good time. Remembering when I heard it last, when I danced to it in the 80's, a special guy, stuff like that. Ah gosh, starting to sound like an oldie :)...this cannot be good.

Anyway, a quick trip to town tonight. Some more music. And there might just be some input for more blog items...;)

5 Comments:

  • At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Annika,

    you may want to check that link and add it to your block:

    http://joergundtoene.de/jut_monaengland.htm

    It's a comic about music. I cannot copy it in that comment window.

    The header of this comic is:
    "Mona Ton is visiting England"

    I'm not sure whether it is funny to you since this is a wordplay englich/german.

    German Word Misston = dissonance

    Ze German

     
  • At 5:26 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    Tried the website but only get a picture. Cannot go from there.

     
  • At 1:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The picture is the joke ! Hahahahaha

     
  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger Annika said…

    Perhaps I'm becoming German :)?? Not getting the joke. Oh ye.

     
  • At 1:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    haeven forbid!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home