Whass up?

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Eastwick

It dawned on me today that two of my friendgirls (together with myself) are like the witches of Eastwick. One is dark (black hair), one is a redhead (not sure it's natural but neither was Susan Sarandon) and me, a blond. The only thing that bothers me is that Michelle f...ing Pfeiffer was the wimp of the three. Me wimp? Nah, don't think so. So guess my theory was wrong.

And we have yet to find a Jack Nicholson stand-in. Someone all of us would like. Which may present a bit of an issue. The preference of the red-head I do not know, all I know is that she has one guy every day of the week. The dark one takes a liking to musicians. And me? Not that old yet so haven't turned into "I-take-what-I-can-get", but guys with a personality is a good start.

OK, so it won't work. But it was a thought (and it was pretty late in the evening :)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home